There are 4 tabs in the plugin。
- EasyCode - no OpenAI key or access token required.
- ChatGPT - requires access token (To be deprecated soon)
- GPT-3.5-Turbo - requires official API key
- Online ChatGPT - requires logging into ChatGPT via webview (To be deprecated soon)
Whichever Tab you want to use, just only need the configure for this Tab, don't care about the other Tabs.
- EasyCode - EasyCode Settings
- ChatGPT - ChatGPT Settings
- GPT-3.5-Turbo - GPT-3.5-Turbo Settings
- Online ChatGPT - No configuration required
Open File - Setting/Preference - Tools - OpenAI, in ToolWindow Settings.
All four Tabs are enabled by default. If you want to disable a particular Tab, just uncheck the checkbox.
Instead, to enable it, simply check the checkbox.
Customize the order of Tabs¶
Please refer Customize the order of Tabs